Marion County and the City of Indianapolis are requiring most people to wear a face covering and maintain social distancing, both inside and outside to help stop the spread of the COVID-19 virus. See the exceptions to this requirement at www.indy.gov.
Keeping in mind our mission to Love God, Love People and Make a Difference in the World and our responsibilities as citizens of the State of Indiana and Marion County here are details on what to expect on Sunday mornings during worship for the foreseeable future. When the Mayor revises the guidelines, we will update our website.
If you have any questions, reach out to David at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have had direct exposure to someone who has COVID-19, please stay home and participate in the online service.
- For those who attend, masks for anyone over the age of 2 and social distancing (6 feet of separation for non-family members) will be REQUIRED. We request that you bring your own masks, but we will have a few available in case you forget yours. If you live in Marion County, free masks are available at www.indy.gov/masks. In addition, we ask that you do not shake hands, fist-bump or hug non-family members. Feel free to wave or use an appropriate non-contact form of greeting.
- Entry will be allowed through the Lobby doors only. You will be able to exit through those same doors as well as the door on the auditorium floor that opens to the parking lot. All usable doors will be marked.
- Each bathroom door has a foot pedal which can be used to open the door for a hands-free exit. Thanks to Mark McKee for these.
- During this time, no nursery will be available, so children will be staying with parents; hand sanitizer will be available in the Lobby for all to use; and the water fountains, coffee/tea service, and printed materials, such as a bulletin, will not be available.
- Single serve communion cups will be on a table in the Lobby and there will be trash cans in the Auditorium and Lobby for you to throw them away.
- There will be two boxes available in the Auditorium for you to place your contribution. You may continue to use on-line giving or mail your contribution to the office.